(meteorobs) Sentinel Alert -Addendum

Pat Branch pat_branch at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 09:12:56 EST 2007

I see SBIG.com makes some systems.
I have also seen the Cloudbait setup.
In addition to Sentinel software I have heard of Metrec and
UFOcapture, so your advise on software is good.
Can you tell me if HandyAVI allows you to only save "changed images"
or does it store every image?

I was planning on setting this up at a remote Boy Scout Ranch which
has power and web access without a problem, but might not be manned
more than once a month, so automatically loading them to the web is
important. I do have web sites I can use. I would also like to set up
a second one about 10 miles away. How do you "join" the Sandia Network
or is there even such a thing? I have never really seen a place where
all the "networked" falls can be seen or downloaded. With the
exception of the two cameras in Georgia I have not heard of anyone
actually using triangulation to produce tracks of the finds.

Pat