(meteorobs) Sentinel Alert -Addendum

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Sat Nov 17 01:42:24 EST 2007

Hi Larry-

I can locate the terminal explosion of some fireballs to within a few
hundred meters, but I'd consider a 100 square mile search area based on
that alone to be excellent. Several hundred square miles would be more
typical. The uncertainties of position during dark flight are huge.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com