(meteorobs) Sentinel Alert -Addendum

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Sat Nov 17 02:17:33 EST 2007

I don't spend much time searching myself, but some very experienced
meteorite hunters have spent significant time working some of our better
recorded events, so far without success. Besides good data and good
terrain, it also takes witnesses and a big helping of luck.

While a rapid recovery is the Holy Grail of our project, we take
consolation in the rich dataset that has been produced over six years of
recording. That in itself is extremely valuable.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com