(meteorobs) Leonid ZHR Maximums on 17/18/19 Nov 07

Catlin cat at catlin.force9.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 14:24:58 EST 2007

Having not done any homework this year -I'll quickly say 'thanks' to all
re. info on this year's Leonid max ZHR predictions.

I'll certainly do some before 2032 ;  > )

In Northern England temps overnight 17/18 Nov, may dip to around 3c with
a mixed front coming down from the North West and giving rain/wet snow.
I expect rates to be fairly low (local light pollution) and although the
metrological conditions will be adverse, at check at 04.00hrs U will be
made.

In my experience, having some cold air around can give clear breaks in
cloud cover especially after midnight in November.

Long trains to all, whatever the location

Michael
Leeds England

P.s. Sorry for the lack of technical detail in my posts -  looking
forward to hearing many Leonid 2007 stories/reports from as far a field
as possible - best wishes.