(meteorobs) Leonids from Italy

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Mon Nov 19 11:42:31 EST 2007

Hello,
Unfortunately to Frasso Sabino, neighbor to Rome, we have been many clouds from the 23h00m UT to the 01h30m UT approximately, then we are returned to Rome.  :-(
To Rome I was making the observations video. From the 00h10m to 03h20 the full cloud sky, but to the 01h47m13s I have resumed fireball a Leonids in means to the clouds (only Mars was visible). Probabible mag -4.5.
>From 03h20m to 05h00mm no cloud or a lot little. In this time 11 meteors between which 7 Leonids (3 of mag -1 approximately).
The data are temporary and hope tomorrow of giving those defined you.
Best Regards,
Roberto Haver