(meteorobs) Taurids not so hot

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Wed Nov 21 18:33:16 EST 2007

>From my decade plus of history, I'd say the IMO's 5/Hr is more realsitic than the RASC's 15, though on any given night you can get a higher count.

I have not yet calculated EZHR's for my observations, as I's spent that time on Persieds and Orionids so far.
I'll get to that during the slow months; all the data is there except the radiant elevation, which I have to measure for each period before calculating an EZHR.

3 per hour combined is not a bad rate considering your LM.

Wayne

From: "Bruce McCurdy" <bmccurdy at telusplanet.net>