(meteorobs) Fwd: [MIAC-L] MIAC status news

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 26 23:42:19 EST 2007

Disturbing news.

MIAC and the entire Canadian effort is something of a role model to the rest
of the world in my opinion.

I do not believe the U.S. has anything like it in place. Ours seems to be an
isolated effort without any central command, or place to even discuss meteor
related subjects of wide range & instrumentation.

Other than AMS, and occasionally on this forum, and Chris's Colorado effort,
there does not seem to be any place to even announce an important Bolide
that could be recoverable.

YCSentinel