(meteorobs) Whoops - Bad Location Data on Meteor Observations

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 08:53:46 EST 2007

I don't know how I perpetuated this problem so long, but the Longitude I have been reporting for observations done at my home (Coweta, OK) should read 95:42:45 W or 95.71 W rather than 95:57:44.  The mistake pushed me several miles west of my actual location.

I did not realize the mistake until last night when trying out IMOs online report form.  When I zoomed in on the stickpin indicating my location, it looked askew - and it was.

Does anyone know if I can go back and edit/fix the incorrect data loaded into the IMO electronic form?

I don't plan to resubmit all of the NAMN reports for the last several years, but I will of course fix the problem on future submittals.

My apologies,
Bill