(meteorobs) Update of the IMO visual report form

meteors at comcast.net meteors at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 20:00:28 EST 2007

Two thoughts popped to mind that I offer for consideration:

Whatever date format is used, it should integrate smoothly with the
existing VMDB. As someone who handles a lot of meteor reports, I can
understand the desire to have this form assist the IMO archivers with
their task. When I review meteor reports, 2007 November 18 is the same
as November 18, 2007 is the same as 18 November 2007..............

Also, any form used should be designed for the least experienced person
you wish to have use the form. A great aid to this would be the
"tooltips" Geert mentioned.

Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors at comcast.net
namn at namnmeteors.org