(meteorobs) Update of the IMO visual report form

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Nov 30 10:50:26 EST 2007

The point to be taken from these responses is that everybody has their
own preferred way of _recording_ data, and it makes little sense to try
and second guess those approaches in designing the form. The form should
simply adopt the clearest, most universal notation, which is yyyymmdd
hhmm.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory