(meteorobs) French Meteor Observing Network (REFORME)

Karl Antier ka.antier at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 1 04:02:00 EDT 2007

Dear meteor observers,

I'm glad to inform you that the French Meteor Observing Network
(REFORME) has now its own website !
You can go and visit it at the adress :
http://www.imcce.fr/host/reforme/indexen.htm
for the English version.
The French one is located at :
http://www.imcce.fr/host/reforme/

Please remember that the website is under contruction, so there
might be some blank pages...
But what might be interesting for you at the present time is the fireball
database : http://www.imcce.fr/host/reforme/fireba07.htm
What about a European observing network ?

In the future, I hope it'll improve, but you can right now tell us your
comments !

This network is created to encourage French observers to observe meteors and
to record all French observations (fireball, visual, radio/radar).
As radio meteor observing is becoming a more and more used method here, we
thought it would be interesting to center the data in one association. Hoping
this will encourage others to observe...

Clear skies !
Karl