(meteorobs) RE:Super-Meteor' Lights up Finland's Northern Sky

Esko Lyytinen esko.lyytinen at jippii.fi
Tue Oct 2 12:18:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have this same experience about  "missing radio signature" from most
slow fireballs.
Earlier the biggest expected meteorite dropper (nothing found, possibly
went to water) from recent years "Savonlinna" from the year 2002 was an
exception and gave an overdense reflection of close to one minute.
Now this also gave a reflection of maybe about ten seconds, but I did
not have much time to this because of very much other things to do with
this. I will send to you directly some radio data from this in a few days.

Esko