(meteorobs) OCA:s active right now

Esko Lyytinen esko.lyytinen at jippii.fi
Sat Oct 6 02:03:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

It was clouded here in Helisinki last night but Jarmo Moilanen captured
several OCA's probaly about 6 or more, some are yet uncertain.
Because of daylight coming early as compared to the expected timing,
these were early OCA's. The latest recorded by jarmo was at 03:02 UT .
According to my radio data by just looking the screen, the acticity was
only about starting when Jarmo recorded the meteors and the activity is
going right now.
I can not tell if it is still rising. If not, then the maximum came
early to the time given.

I am leaving to Ursa meteor section yearly meeting to Arjärvi in about
one hour and a half and stay there till tomorrow. I don't know if I will
read my email there.

Esko