(meteorobs) OCA:s active right now

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 03:22:40 EDT 2007

Esko,

I have been busy traveling for a few days and due to lack of sleep cannot do any useful watching.  I have found when I am too tired it is pointless to watch for meteors and any data would be suspect.

Anyhow, after reading your note I did take an informal peek outside for about 20 minutes centered on 07:00 UT.  I noticed possibly one faint OCA, but no more significant activity.

Maybe someone (named Paul?) was watching from here in the Central US and can give you some actual useful data.

Thanks for keeping all of us informed.

Bill Godley,
Coweta, Oklahoma, USA