(meteorobs) Nice variety of Fireballs occured.

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 6 18:16:53 EDT 2007

This was, and is, a casual comment not intended to be used for precise data
gathering. My particular system is designed to detect unusually large &
interesting Fireballs only and not as a fireball or meteor data base entry.

The comment was structured to indicate tonight should be a good night for
observing.
Nothing more.

YCSentinel