(meteorobs) Nice variety of Fireballs occured.

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Sat Oct 6 19:04:07 EDT 2007

But the description was :

"Ranging from what I call catagory 3 & 4."
"Catagory 3 means medium brightness and more than 1 second duration." {what is "medium?}
"Catagory 4 means Fainter and 1 second duration." {what is fainter?}

What are categories 1,2,5,6,7?????

Without any definition, these could mean +1 Magnitude or -12 magnitude.

From: "Chris Peterson" <clp at alumni.caltech.edu>