(meteorobs) Obs: 06/07 October 2007

Mikhail Maslov ast3 at ngs.ru
Mon Oct 8 08:33:08 EDT 2007

Hello, Koen,

Many thanks for this message too. Poor conditions and short period of
observation doesn't allow to make reliable conclusions, as ZHR=1 under
such lm of 5.3-5.5 means, that Draconid meteor would appear by 1 in
2-3 hours on average. Still, we can assume that there was no apparent
Draconid activity around 19 UT on 7 October.

Best regards, Mikhail