(meteorobs) Obs: 06/07 October 2007

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Tue Oct 9 14:09:20 EDT 2007

Hi Mikhail,
I have made one video observation the night between the 7 and 8 October
(from the 18 UT to the 04 UT). In 10 hours my videoCamera has recorded 43
meteors between which one Draconids to 23h43m42s UT (mag 2,5).
The magnitudo limits was 5.6/5.7 and the field was: diagonal 55°, 45° the
long side and 34° that short.

Moreover I have noticed that 6 sporadic ones could be of the EGE (epsilon
geminids).
But in this period they are not active. It could instead the activity begin
before?
Clear Skies,
Roberto Haver