(meteorobs) October Cameloprdalids coming

Jean-Louis.RAULT at fr.thalesgroup.com Jean-Louis.RAULT at fr.thalesgroup.com
Wed Oct 10 04:30:05 EDT 2007

Hi all

Here near Paris, my "radio echoes counter" detected a peak around 9 UTC on
the 6th of october. See
http://radio.data.free.fr/main.php3#Jean-L._RAULT_F6AGR_1

My system is an automatic one, so a detailed manual analysis of the raw data
(echoes sorted by lenght and/or amplitude, for example) can be performed if
required.

Regards

Jean-L. Rault