(meteorobs) Obs: 06/07 October 2007

Mikhail Maslov ast3 at ngs.ru
Wed Oct 10 14:28:17 EDT 2007

Hello, Roberto,

Many thanks for this observation too. One Draconid meteor in 10 hour
allows to suggest that there was no Draconid activity during the
period on the observation. But still one question remains. Do you use
any software with automatic meteor association, like MetRec. I gave
radiant positions significantly different from IMO's one, about 10
degress to the south from it, so this programm would not mark meteor
as Draconids, if they have radiant far from position given by IMO.

I can't say anything valuable on the early EGE activity, as this minor
shower is not studied so well as some other showers with known parent
comet and computed trails.

Best regards, Mikhail