(meteorobs) Obs: 06/07 October 2007

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Wed Oct 10 15:59:32 EDT 2007

Hi Mikhail,
I use the UfoCapture program.
However I have considered the position of the Draconids that you have
written in a previous message (RA=260.8°, Dec=+49.6°  of the maximum of 7
October to 21h10m the UT).
Unfortunately I do not have a second station for triangular.
But the meteor only passed to one distance 0°.5 from the previous position.
Clear Skies,
Roberto Haver