(meteorobs) Video Perseid 2007

Enrico Stomeo stom at iol.it
Thu Oct 11 09:07:54 EDT 2007

In http://meteore.uai.it/perseidi2007/2007_perseid_graph_stoen.gif
you find a graphic of the video activity of Perseids, based on my
observational data from August 01/02 to 16/17.
I used a Mintron videocamera with a 3,8mm lens (zenithal field
89°x69°) using the recognition software MetRec by Sirko Molau.
The graphic with blue line show the frequency HR computed with
N/Teff/sin Hrad. The red line show the same frequency, increased
of a certain amount to obtain a rough idea of the visual ZHR values,
compared with my 3,8mm lens and with the observational conditions
of the night.
>From these data I find a maximum of the activity on August 12 at
about 22h37m UT with about 105 PER/hr.

Enrico STOMEO (STOEN)
Italy, +45.567 -12.113 +20 (IMO code 14083)