(meteorobs) Discussion of Dry-Lines, the Jet Stream, Explosive Convection and Rotating Storms...

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 16:27:51 EDT 2007

...here in the S. Central US will hopefully be followed-up with some clear, dry skies for the Orionids this weekend.  I will be in the light pollution capital of the universe Sun/Mon (yep, Las Vegas), so I hope the show gets off to a good start before I leave on Sunday.

Here's hoping the skies (and the Orionids) cooperate for everyone on the list!

Bill Godley
Oklahoma