(meteorobs) NAMN Observations

Mark Davis meteors at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 19:27:16 EDT 2007

The good news is that our server move has been completed prior to the
Orionid maximum, but the bad news is I have not gotten all the reports
uploaded to the site. I posted some September and October observations this
afternoon, and will continue until the Orionids take over. At that time, I
will switch over to those reports so people can see how the Orionids are
doing. Once they settle down, I'll resume work on the backlog. So if you
submitted some September or early October observations that have not made it
to the website, give me a week or so after the Orionid peak to get them
online. After that, please check with me to make sure I did receive them.

Good luck to everyone this week!!

Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors at comcast.net
namn at namnmeteors.org