(meteorobs) NAMN Observations: Orionids!

Mark Davis meteors at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 19:55:21 EDT 2007

Okay, I got a chance to post a second batch of reports so decided to send
out the first update....the latest set of observations received by the North
American Meteor Network have been added to our website. The current totals
include 7 observers:

Thomas Dorman, USA
Bill Godley, USA
Pierre Martin, Canada
Paul Martsching, USA
Koen Miskotte, The Netherlands
Michel Vandeputte, Belgium
William Watson, USA

reporting over 37 hours of observations and 376 meteors:

METEOR SHOWER                   NUMBER OBSERVED
DAU: Delta Aurigids                 11
EGE: Epsilon Geminids               10
GIA: Giacobinids (Draconids)        10
LMI: Leo Minorids                    2
NTA: Taurids, Northern              12
OCA: October Camelopardalids        13
ORI: Orionids                       30
STA: Taurids, Southern               6
TAU: Taurids, combined radiants     11

SPO: Sporadics                     271

To view the observing summaries, follow the Recent Meteor Observations link
at http://www.namnmeteors.org

If anyone sees an error, please let me know. Thanks to all of the observers
who submitted reports!!

Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors at comcast.net
namn at namnmeteors.org