(meteorobs) Orionids in a row

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 16:33:15 EDT 2007

Marco raised a very good question. Were  these visually observed, or only seen on the photographs after the fact?

That's one reason why even though we have a video team bringing up an all sky camera at the NJAA,
I will persist in my visual observations, since a dozen years of experience provide a way to cross validate what the video system detects.

Wayne

From: Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek at wanadoo.nl>