(meteorobs) Question on sending responces.

Lew.Gramer at noaa.gov Lew.Gramer at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 19 23:46:39 EDT 2007

The problem with accessing our archives (all the way back to 1996!)
on the new server has been solved:

  http://www.meteorobs.org/maillist/maillist-months.html

I did not quite understand your other question, Larry - if you have been
trying to post something to the list without success, please email the
List Elves at any time! Our address is:
    owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org

Please all, remember the "List Etiquette" which we post here from time
to time. If you have a problem with the list, please email the above email
address; do not email the entire list with the issue.

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer