(meteorobs) Wayne, & T.Ashcraft re: Daylight observing.

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 20 12:34:54 EDT 2007

Hi Wayne. You sure get up early in the morning! Thankyou for contacting me.

I tried about 3-4 different times to respond to Thomas Ashcrafts post on the list regarding what meteor stations might be operating during daylight hours.

No bouncing, just never showed up on the  list. With the Yahoo changes I have no idea where my sent mail is going.

Just wanted to let him know that I will temporarily (resume) day/night operation by switching a regular all-sky clear dome & a IR dome when weather clears here in Yuba City to see what can be detected during the day. It takes about 10 minutes to do the dome switch at the end of each day.

A permanent daylight dome & narrower view 0.2 lux camera was planned to be installed when the Azimuth  scaling is completed for both mirror vision & all-sky camera vision systems.

Larry
YCSentinel