(meteorobs) Obs: 19/20 Oct 2007

Bertunit at aol.com Bertunit at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 21:33:27 EDT 2007

I found it interesting you did not see any Ep Geminids last nite  Paul.

I logged 40 minutes under 7.0 limiting mag. skies (one of the darkest skies
I have ever seen near the KC metro area, 40 miles E.  I saw 3 epsilon
Geminids during that time, no Taurids, and 6 or 8 Orionids or so, and a few
sporadics..

Facing East 60 degrees from 100-140 local Central time.

The list has been very frustrating since the Perseids.  My own "Why  don't
people get it" entry failed many times to post, and Lew if you ever got it  at
your personal email to forward it didn't make it either.

Been observing more as my youngest daughter is now almost three, and am
looking forward to the dark timeframe for the Taurids this year!

Bert Matous
Lenexa KS