(meteorobs) Oct. 20/21 Observation: S. Carolina

Mark Davis meteors at comcast.net
Sun Oct 21 12:54:25 EDT 2007

I observed for a little more than 2 hours this morning under conditions that
prevented collecting any useable data. While the forecast was for clear
skies, a weather system over the ocean moved inland a bit and gave me a
morning of thin clouds and one sucker hole after another. In some cases most
of the sky was clouded with a cloud cover I could still see 1st magnitude
stars through. Under such poor conditions, I was able to record between
0755-1001 UT only 1 EGE, 3 ORI, and 5 SPO (either true sporadics, or
ones I could not make a shower association on).

Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors at comcast.net
namn at namnmeteors.org

North American Meteor Network (NAMN)