(meteorobs) Oct 21 Orionids from eastern Ontario - highactivity!

Koen Miskotte koen.miskotte at versatel.nl
Sun Oct 21 13:19:13 EDT 2007

Hello Pierre,
Clearings are underway and maybe a bit to late for Ermelo (the small village
were I live in the center of the Netherlands). So I go by train to the east
(about 80 km distance) and team up with some friends of the public
Observatory Cosmos at  Lattrop (close near the Dutch/German border). There
weather forecasts are good.
Tomorrow I will travel back to Ermelo. Weather people expect the night
22/23-10  is clear in the Netherlands and after that clouds (and moon) take
over!
Good luck for you to in the coming night!
Koen