(meteorobs) Fireball or Comet?

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 08:20:50 EDT 2007

Hi.
Sounds like a fuel dump of a rocket in orbit.You may
wish to post a question about this event to the guys
at satobs they maybe able to help I.D. the rocket body
for you.Several rockets launched in the last couple of
weeks and there are forecasted decayes for some of
these man-made bodies in the next few days.
Regards
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City,Texas