(meteorobs) Comet Holmes: An amazing object!

Skywayinc at aol.com Skywayinc at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 01:14:12 EDT 2007

Please forgive me if this is a bit off-topic . . .

These are some remarks I posted tonight on the ASLI (Astronomical
Society of Long Island) list-bot about 17P/Comet Holmes; this was in
response to an observation
made by ASLI member, Sam Storch.  -- joe r.

In a message dated 10/27/2007 10:10:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,