(meteorobs) Observation October 21/22 2007 (Bootland Farm)

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Mon Oct 29 08:06:02 EDT 2007

Great photos Pierre, but I had a question about your earth grazer. Was the
something that caught your attention something the meteor could have
caused? Once I was looking at the sky and a star flickered which stopped my
visual sweep, immediatly, a meteor appeared. I've always thought the star
flicker was caused by the dark pressure wave of that meteor as it entered
the upper atmosphere. This was one of three observations of pressure waves
caused by meteors the other two were quite visual. Has anyone else seen
pressure waves associated with meteors?

                                     Dave English
                                 Oceanside, California