(meteorobs) Orionids 2007 photos...

josephasmus at cox.net josephasmus at cox.net
Mon Oct 29 14:39:33 EDT 2007

Pierre,

I'd like to echo Koen's sentiments, but in (truly) THREE words... Great Great pictures!  :-)

In both your reporting and your photographs you really do set the standard for excellence...  your stories are always very interesting to read and I thank you for taking the time to do all the work and make you posts.  They are definately enjoyed over here in San Diego.

Joseph D. Assmus
San Diego,  CA