(meteorobs) Fwd: Echos etc

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 1 11:29:46 EDT 2007

	I just received this email from Jeff Brower.  He has been guiding us
in the art of detecting meteors by radio.
John Purdy and I have just setup a station at my observatory in
Courtenay, B.C. Canada.  Just in time, as it was cloudy here for the
Aurigids.  This has been a very poor year cloud wise in this area.  The
Perseids were also a washout!
Ed

Begin forwarded message: