(meteorobs) Aurigid movie - New Mexico

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Sat Sep 1 14:34:44 EDT 2007

I added one Aurigid fireball movie to my webpage.  I have a bunch more
Aurigid movies to process but it takes a long time to do this sort of thing!
This movie will play in Windows Media Player but I am not sure about
other applications. It also has sound: one channel is WWV and the other
is my forward scatter frequency of 83.250 MHz. North is at the top of
the picture and East is to the left. The big blotch in the center is the
moon and a cloud patch.

http://www.heliotown.com/Aurigid_Outburst_Ashcraft.html

Note :  Sound might be a little loud.