(meteorobs) Aurigids from New Mexico

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 17:37:50 EDT 2007

It sure would be nice if these AA's (Anecdotal Amateurs) would be encouraged to record their observations to IMO standards to their data would be useful for scientific analysis, instead of just being anecdotal reports.

It's a terrible waste of good hours spent under the sky.

A good starting place is the NAMN.

Wayne
From: Skywayinc at aol.com