(meteorobs) OT: one heck of a meteor shower!

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Thu Sep 6 10:52:43 EDT 2007

> it's all theory and will probably stay
> that way.

You're quite right, though the people we trust to bring us news are all too willing to take advantage of our tendency to overlook that fact :)

Don't mind me; I'm just bitter about missing a great Perseid year because of work.

Peter

From: "Arlene Carol" arlene.carol at gmail.com

true, but since no one was around 160 million years ago,
what else can they say? it's all theory and will probably stay
that way.

still, it's very interesting to see new theories being born...
makes science a 'living, growing, developing' thing. don't you agree?

ar.