(meteorobs) Meteor Observations from Northern Nevada on September 10, 2007

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 15:00:44 EDT 2007

I was out this morning observing meteors. I saw two
bright September Perseids in quick succession as I was
getting set up to observe - these proved to be the
best meteors of the night. I saw one possible Lyncid -
it came from the right area of the sky but was a
little on the slow side. I counted it as a member of
the shower in this report.

September 10, 2007  Paradise Hill, Nevada, 20 miles
North of Winnemucca. Longitude 117 degrees 37' 30"
West; Latitude 41 degrees 15' 0" North.

UT Period   Field   F    LM   SPE   LYN   SPO

10:20-11:24  60E    1.0  6.28  1     1     12

Total Meteors: 12

Magnitude Distribution

Shower   -1  0  1  2  3  4  5

SPE       1