(meteorobs) meteorite fall in Brazil 3/6/06;solar eclipse

Eric Bynum bynum_9 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:45:48 EDT 2007

Dear meteorobs.org subscribers:
        I have yet to witness any independent online reports regarding the 9/11/2007 partial solar eclipse that peaked at 12:27 GMT/UT.   Perhaps that is simply due to the fact that this event (weather permitting) was located in the South Pacific Ocean many kilometres from Cape Horn, Chile at maximum penumbral shadow on the Sun's disc.   Clear skies!

Very truly yours,

Eric Bynum, Kansas, U.S.A.
Bynum_9 at hotmail.com