(meteorobs) Meteor software program needed?

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 13 01:24:00 EDT 2007

I do not believe that would work Andrew.

Using Chris's unique stream work as an example..... I would want a meteor
summed photo for each of 12 groups. Each group represent 5 minutes of
capture time.. That is 12 photo's per hour to glance at for counting etc.
without playing back the full hour of filming or captures.

YCSentinel