(meteorobs) Meteor software program needed?

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 13 23:54:52 EDT 2007

Noted Chris.

I am just being exceedingly lazy about it....

Looking now at an older program I have called "Astrosnap Pro" to do it for
me. That program has a lot of selectable scripts built in. It is all a
computer learning experience for me but the objective is to reduce the local
labor here........ whatever that means. <g>

YCSentinel