(meteorobs) New Mexico fireball: Space junk or natural meteor?

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 11:37:45 EDT 2007

Chris
I agree this was not space junk event.After viewing
the videos my guess is we are looking at a earthgrazer
that dug deep into the atmosphere and if it did not
burn up may very well have skipped back out into
space.Trajectory calculations will tell the story.What
a beast!
Thomas Dorman

http://www.heliotown.com/Fireball_Sep_13_2007_Ashcraft.html