(meteorobs) Meteorobs - skipping meteors -Addendum

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Sun Sep 16 16:15:15 EDT 2007

That's assuming the NM fireball was an Earth grazer. I'm inclined to
think that it descended fairly low in the atmosphere and burned up. I
had three cameras in Colorado that missed the event, but all three
regularly pick up higher meteors over Albuquerque. I think that one or
more of my cameras would have caught this if it had been high enough to
be a grazer.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory