(meteorobs) Dr D W R (Don) McKinley

Lew Gramer dedalus at alum.mit.edu
Mon Sep 17 10:24:11 EDT 2007

David, thank you for posting this. I was not even aware that Dr. McKinley was
still alive! I hope he realizes how much meteor astronomers - not just radio
observers, but visual, and theorists as well - rely on his book to this day?

(For those who can locate a copy of 'Meteor Science and Engineering', and are
interested in delving deeply into the science of meteors, I recommend it!)

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer