(meteorobs) Meteorobs - skipping meteors -Addendum

Lew Gramer owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org
Tue Sep 18 07:28:27 EDT 2007

FYI, when Bob refers to "the file section", he is talking about the Files
feature of our companion Group on Yahoo! Groups. As many of our readers know,
'meteorobs' is really an email List operated at the domain meteorobs.org.

However, 40% of our readers actually subscribe instead to a Yahoo! Group I set
up years ago, also called 'meteorobs'. Posts to the Yahoo! Group are sent to
the email List, and all posts to the email list appear in the archive of the
Yahoo Group. The Group is in effect a "Yahoo mirror" of the actual List...

Unfortunately, Yahoo! Groups does NOT allow me to give our non-Yahoo readers
access to this File feature. So Bob, you may actually wish to upload your PDF
document to some other publicly-accessible Website, then post a link to it
here on our list. Otherwise, you will reach our 450 Yahoo! Group readers, but
you will miss out on our 650 other 'meteorobs' email List readers! :)

Clear skies,

Lew Gramer