(meteorobs) Correction to previous Trig.calculation.

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 23:31:07 EDT 2007

Hi.
One other issue is the image you are using was taken
from a mirror camera system,I know this camera system
and the image is not linear but non-linear.Basically
the image is compressed as you move from the center of
the image to the horizon.This make it hard to figure
elevation from the image.That is if you have not taken
this issue with this system in to account.
Regards
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City,Texas