(meteorobs) Correction to previous Trig.calculation.

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 19 11:38:09 EDT 2007

If I can chip in here, arguably Chri's substantial background & knowledge
forming his conclusion is most likely what happened with this meteor.

I can only cite the unusual (post-time) persistance of the meteor and
secondly, without an abrupt velocity change, I cannot envision any way to
distinguish a meteor cooling down from one that is slowly burning up on a
camera image.

I am on a weak limb here and acknowlege it, but hope to learn from this
event.

Larry
YCSentinel