(meteorobs) Correction to previous Trig.calculation.

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 12:57:28 EDT 2007

Chris and All
I talked to the guy who runs the NMSU all sky camera
in Las Cruces New Mexico.Chris, he did not record the
Sept.13 event either.He is reporting a big cloud bank
between his station and Albuquerque. The El Paso all
sky camera was off-line because of roof repairs.
Regards
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City,Texas